LEHC will contribute to the optimal utilization of Nepal's water resources ensuring technical viability, financial sustainability, and environmental and social equality.
- Selecting attractive hydropower projects for development.
- Building and operating hydropower Projects.
- Working together with professional contractors, engineers, bankers and investors to build and operate hydro power.
- Working in harmony with government and governmental agencies such as Ministry of Energy,Department of Electricity Development,Ministry of Environment.
- Nepal Electricity Authority, Nepal Stock Exchange Limited, Nepal Rastra Bank as well as other local and regional agencies.
- Increasing participation of shareholders by making more investment opportunities available which will increase their values.
LEHC's mission is to strive to become a forward looking hydropower company, developing hydro projects, helping reduce load shedding in the country and providing highest returns to its shareholders.
- Integrity: We will be truthful and transparent in all our business dealings.
- Fairness: we will treat our shareholder, our staff and all our stakeholders fairly, especially women, vulnerable people, disadvantaged people, and peoples of the marginalized communities.
- Honesty: We will maintain honesty and transparency in all of our activities and businesses.
- Professionalism: We will set a high standard for professionalism, especially when it comes to our core business of power generation, and transmission. We will not compromise in any way with safety and damage to the environment.
- Respect: We will respect all our stakeholders, our staff, contractors and regulating agencies and all our partner organizations.